good day looking for parts for sportivo 03 outh african made

Can anybody help me with parts for my car a Corolla Sportivo 11/2003 Im looking for a airbag system complete duall airbags with modules seatbelts and all others stuff.Than Im looking for a dashboard harness with the fusebox the inside one.A BIG PLEASE anybody that can help or have a nr of where I can find parts Thanks South African made

Edited by Shimbungu

how come you looking for so many parts? have u tried the local wreckers? if not then the toyota dealer would definitely have it... be prepared to fork out heaps of dosh though :P

how come you looking for so many parts? have u tried the local wreckers? if not then the toyota dealer would definitely have it... be prepared to fork out heaps of dosh though :P

local wreckers doesnt have and you know Toyota will kill me with that parts but I believe I will get something between the people on here Thanks

local wreckers doesnt have and you know Toyota will kill me with that parts but I believe I will get something between the people on here Thanks

to be quite honest, i don't think your gonna have much luck with those safety parts here on the forums. I would recommend you get the dealer ones as they carry a warantee on them (12 months i think). I personally wouldn't want a second hand airbag and/or seatbelt as it's a very important safety feature for a car.

also what happened to the one that was already on the sportivo?

to be quite honest, i don't think your gonna have much luck with those safety parts here on the forums. I would recommend you get the dealer ones as they carry a warantee on them (12 months i think). I personally wouldn't want a second hand airbag and/or seatbelt as it's a very important safety feature for a car.

also what happened to the one that was already on the sportivo?

I got prices from toyota but its overseas no stock in the country the car was smashed when I bought it busy fixing it and thats the final parts I need

wow not one dealer in the country has it? yeah overseas in japan would be the way to go then. other than that i wouldn't know. Good luck with it anyways

put it in the want to buy section and hopefully something comes up :)

wow not one dealer in the country has it? yeah overseas in japan would be the way to go then. other than that i wouldn't know. Good luck with it anyways

put it in the want to buy section and hopefully something comes up :)

Thanks buddy