[ZZE122] recommend me a suspension set

istudio

Need recommenation on suspension for zze122r

I have been using Kings Slow + Stock Shocks for my ZZE122R for some years now and i am thinking of replacing the whole set... :P

How about TRD Suspension Kit :lol: (48030-ZE210 + 48130-ZE210 according to TRD webpage), any comments on this?

Some threads on the forum said if I am upgrading the suspension system then I probably should install tower and sway bar as well, did you guys recommend me to install those as well? :unsure:

Just wonder, for the entire suspension is it just spring + shocks???

I've heard, that if you get Landcruiser 70 series leaf springs and mount them inline under your fuel tank next to the torsion bar, you can do mad drifts with your corolla!

or you could use the search button and you'd figure out that this topic has been covered about one million times.

No need to do anti roll bars or strut bars with the suspension upgrade. Keep the King springs and just replace the struts with Koni. Much cheaper and nothing wrong with that setup.

Thanks SD :) Good to hear that, so what I need is Sport Front: 8610-1416Sport and Sport Rear: 80-2844Sport to work with my Kings Low KTFL-105 and 106. ( :yahoo: adjustable knob)

btw, where to get in Sydney? Have been search around but the posts talking about that are ages ago :unsure: