Unserviced 2008 corolla

Hello

After my wife crashed her 2010 Subaru I am looking to purchased her a car.

After finding a car I like I went to inspect it and on further inspection the vehicle has had one service at 10,000km exactly two years ago and no service since and is now sitting at 48,000kms.

I know long periods with the same oil can cause pre mature engine ware but it is worse in the first 100,000kms of an Engine life.

Also what type of long term damage is expected?

Thank you for your time…

Hello

After finding a car I like I went to inspect it and on further inspection the vehicle has had one service at 10,000km exactly two years ago and no service since and is now sitting at 48,000kms.

I know long periods with the same oil can cause pre mature engine ware but it is worse in the first 100,000kms of an Engine life.

Thank you for your time…

wow no service for 38000 how has that engine not seized???? i havnt serviced for 8 months and ive had to put in 3L of oil....

Hello

Thank you for your time…

wow no service for 38000 how has that engine not seized???? i havnt serviced for 8 months and ive had to put in 3L of oil....

x2 on dont buy it... unless you only plan to keep it for a short time and its cheap.

and will, why the hell is your car using so much oil.. and why has it been so long between services?

Hello

Thank you for your time…

x2 on dont buy it... unless you only plan to keep it for a short time and its cheap.

and will, why the hell is your car using so much oil.. and why has it been so long between services?

1, no idea 2, no money to pay for service

Hello

Thank you for your time…

Bro service your car and check for leaks.

I still might buy it but it depends on how low the price is.

Hello

Thank you for your time…

Bro service your car and check for leaks.

I still might buy it but it depends on how low the price is.

yeah got my car serviced. runs alot smoother