Sydney Dyno day

Hey guys, the blokes over at the OzMazdaClub forum that a few of us are known to frequent are organising a Dyno day and have kindly extended an invite to our forums.

Details can be found here:

http://ozmazdaclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3743

If you are wanting a Dyno day and to meet some great people then this is a great way to do it, there are some really nice folks over on that forum, they may not drive rollas but they really are a nice bunch of people.

Drop on in, even if your not interested in the Dyno day, still drop into their forums and say G'Day :).

Cheers

Blade

I guess this dyno day will put an end to the SP23 vs Sportivo rivalry over who's car is better. Think that the results could be a little surprising( for mazda owners anyway B) )

I'm in! Its will be the first and last time i am getting the car dynoed :) Just crossing my fingers i don't get shabby results or something unexpectedly low! Judging from the CES dyno day anything can happen :huh:

I'm in!  Its will be the first and last time i am getting the car dynoed :)  Just crossing my fingers i don't get shabby results or something unexpectedly low!  Judging from the CES dyno day anything can happen :huh:

I'd be in too if they gave us a place and date <_<

I'd also be up for some tuning. I still have to get my Emanage tuned. You reckon they'd do it?