Got one on order! :)

Pugsly

Well, after shopping around what seems like forever for a family car, and looking at Nissan Murano, Dualis and Pathfinder, the Ford Territory, Holden Captiva, VW Tiguan and Passat, Mazda6 wagon and CX7, the Hyundai Santa Fe and the Toyota Kluger....

I Finally put an order in on a KX-S facelift model 2wd. :) Phew.

And now, the wait...

newbie - i've been asking Toyota dealers and customer service for information and no one is telling, or no one at the dealer knows - at least last week!. SO, how did you get to order a facelifted one as they didn't have pricing last week? Have you got specs on what's new in the Kluger range? I'm hoping for a grande ....

newbie - i've been asking Toyota dealers and customer service for information and no one is telling, or no one at the dealer knows - at least last week!. SO, how did you get to order a facelifted one as they didn't have pricing last week? Have you got specs on what's new in the Kluger range? I'm hoping for a grande ....

The dealers have the specs, I've seen the internal memo. Since I was only interested in the KX-S I didn't look at the Grande specs - sorry. Some details are mentioned on the thread -> http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25702

The dealership agreed to go with current pricing as the changes for the KX-S are pretty minimal - split fold seat, re-designed bumper etc. The sales contract does have a clause about the manufacturers price going up, and we did have a bit of a chat about that. Up to $500 rise, they will wear it, over that, we'll have to talk. I got a good price, so I'm not too stressed.

pugsly - did they say how long you'd wait for? Coffs Harbour TOyota says that cars are in production this month but no idea of delivery/wait. What else are the changes on your model - bigger tyres also on the cards I heard? the rear bumper - does it have a 'metal' protector for cargo?

pugsly - did they say how long you'd wait for? Coffs Harbour TOyota says that cars are in production this month but no idea of delivery/wait. What else are the changes on your model - bigger tyres also on the cards I heard? the rear bumper - does it have a 'metal' protector for cargo?

Late September/Early October was the indication.

Changes to the model - upgrades audio head unit, slightly different front/rear bumpers, indicators on the wing mirrors, different wheels (I didn't pick up on different size) some chrome bit on the roof rails or something, split fold 3rd row. Nothing major, nothing to indicate a price increase.

Not sure about the 'metal' protector.

• 3 weeks later...

After checking out the competitors have put my order in for the facelifted Grande. Dealer has agreed to a competitive locked in price. Agree with mods listed above but don't think the light on mirrors are blinkers, only 'puddle' lights. Check out the Highlander specs/photos. Can't wait till mid October :)

After checking out the competitors have put my order in for the facelifted Grande. Dealer has agreed to a competitive locked in price. Agree with mods listed above but don't think the light on mirrors are blinkers, only 'puddle' lights. Check out the Highlander specs/photos. Can't wait till mid October :)

Which dealer, or dealers are you guys dealing with?

South to Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, and anywhere in between.