Touch Up Paint

With the touch up paints, they're kind of like a liquid paper bottle in the colour of your paint.

When applying, is there anyway to minimize blobbing? I've noticed even when I wipe the tip on the inside of the bottle until its very thin, it will still blob slightly or not be thick enough to cover the small chip I'm trying to fill.

Am I applying it wrong or is there anything I can do to minimize this, because it'll look like a permanent water stain the colour of my paint once it dries o_O

I havent tried this myself but have heard this from others. You can try to use a toothpick to apply the ink or a nail polish brush. That way the paint wont be as thick but i reckon it will also need a polish or it might turn out a little dull.

Yep, toothpick, or a very fine artists paintbrush. Be sure not to fill the chip flush with the rest of the paintwork. Once that dries (completely dry, not just flashed off) get a clean, very fine artists brush and apply a bit of high gloss clear nailpolish. If you get any 'overflow' of the clear, give it a couple of days to be sure its completely hard, then very (and I mean extremely!) carefully wetsand with some 2000 grit wet & dry, then polish out your sanding marks with an appropriate cut & polish. If you aren't comfortable with the sanding bit, probably best not to attempt it, or don't blame me if you bugger the surrounding paintwork. ;)