decision on how low to go for corollla sportivo ZZE123R 05

William_

hi just want a few opinions on how low to drop my corolla sportivo, sorry if this is reposting old posts, but am new =). The springs ive chosen are Pedders, yet not sure how low to go. I want it to sit low but not so low that it will scrape. Please leave ur opinion on what would be the best decision to make, many thanks will.

I bought mine just recently and it came with king springs. I have 140mm of ground clearance on the side bumpers and it is a good height I had stock wheels so it is pretty low and stiff but speed bumps don't shatter my pelvis and my exhaust is still intact. :)

Hope that helps.

I'm running Pedders Sportsryder springs on my '05 Sportivo at the moment. I have 215/45s wrapped around my 17s, but the attached pic should give you an idea on ride height. I need to be careful getting in and out of steep driveways etc but its not unbearable.

Shoot me a PM or just reply if you want any more info or measurements.

Adrian

post-18226-128593592406_thumb.jpg

I'm running Pedders Sportsryder springs on my '05 Sportivo at the moment. I have 215/45s wrapped around my 17s, but the attached pic should give you an idea on ride height. I need to be careful getting in and out of steep driveways etc but its not unbearable.

Adrian

is that a orange sportivo!? :o

a green one is coming to the streets of melbourne soon :lol:

and to answer your question. i bought mine wih king springs super lowers. scraped everywhere but that will leave some mistakes until i decide to repaint it ;) they are 12mm off the ground BTW. i find this height most comfortable as i can clear my driveway well

Adrian

is that a orange sportivo!? :o

a green one is coming to the streets of melbourne soon :lol:

and to answer your question. i bought mine wih king springs super lowers. scraped everywhere but that will leave some mistakes until i decide to repaint it ;) they are 12mm off the ground BTW. i find this height most comfortable as i can clear my driveway well

nice i would like to see a sportivo 12mm off the ground hahahahahahaha you must have a super flat driveway :P