Were can i find a body kit for a AE102R corolla seca

• 2 weeks later...

You could try and track down a JDM FX-GT factory body-kit. It consists of the sideskirts, rear spoiler and front bumper with fog lamps and splitter (the same design front bumper as yours, except with fog lights in the blanks). I'd send you them over from here, but the shipping costs wouldn't be worth it. apart from that you'd be looking at going down the custom route.

• 2 weeks later...

congrats on the car

after agressivly pushing the car its now over 320,000km its still going strong. Very pleased on how reliable it is.

As for body kits there are plenty of sites from overseas. But you can find most off ebay. If you look on the european websites you might find some luck on he hatch models. Reason for that is when i was in europe all i saw was the hatch versions.

To put it bluntly, unless you're looking for the Autosalon look, 99% of the aftermarket bodykits out there (and there aren't many) are ****house. Best bit is to stick to the factory kits (like the FXGT), the AE101/102s respond really well to nice clean subtle visual mods rather than all-out slam-jobs and more fibreglass than a boat-builder's workshop.

• 9 years later...