aftermarket intake

JonJonTRD

So thinking about aftermarket intake like the weapon R on a 2002 Camry LE what do you guys think or should i go with another brand??? i do have an aftermarket OBX exhaust system just dont know if i should put an air intake though. Let me know what you guys think thanks

So thinking about aftermarket intake like the weapon R on a 2002 Camry LE what do you guys think or should i go with another brand??? i do have an aftermarket OBX exhaust system just dont know if i should put an air intake though. Let me know what you guys think thanks

Sounds like you're from the states so there is definitely no shortage of short ram/cold air intakes (+ off the shelp headers for the 1mz-fe). You're probably asking the wrong crowd here, there is little stuff available for the Aus Camrys.

If your from the US of A, try toyotanation.com

however, if your from here like andrew said, theres very little market for camrys here. Everything i bought for my camry is all imported from the states.

By all means, get an intake too! if you need a price on it let me know what your postcode is and ill try get you a quote for the fujita shipped here to aus

If your from the US of A, try toyotanation.com

however, if your from here like andrew said, theres very little market for camrys here. Everything i bought for my camry is all imported from the states.

By all means, get an intake too! if you need a price on it let me know what your postcode is and ill try get you a quote for the fujita shipped here to aus

yeah im from the state ill try that thanks guys