2ZR-FE modifications from america

Hey guys,

i was wondering if there's anything from america thats worth getting for the 2ZR-FE engine. I've got family coming over both in feb and june so im hoping they can bring over some goodies. I've got the injen CAI on the list but is there anything else? Do people reckon the Scion xD TRD muffler would fit our one?

you can get a TRD muffler for the Auris witch is direct fit. Castle hill would be the go for that one. Im just waiting on my WeaponR extractors from ATC, hopefully they fit with no problem. Ohh I soo hope they fit ok!! Apart from that, havent come across much else yet.

thanks pete, i dont think my sister will want to bring headers over, i'll keep my eyes opened though and see if anything pops up

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27724

dutchie101 and me are getting the headers from America, should be arrived next week..

Also, Yaris TS is using the same engine 1.8

Also, Scion XD is using the same engine

Check also Malaysian Corolla forum as well

Edited by ben yip

• 9 months later...

The K&N SRI kit also fits - I've installed one on my Matrix. You may also want to consider an Non Stop Tuning underdrive pulley, a Unichip PnP computer chip and a Weapon-R 4-2-1 header. I have all of them and I can say they actually improve it's acceleration and throttle response.

Edited by Vinh Le

be very careful with the unichip, just because it works on an overseas model doesnt mean it works on the aussie spec here.

just track day with another dude with a 2007 ZRE, unichip does work on his car, not my car