2009 AURION TOURING SE

GRAYMAR

SO here she is, finally got some time to myself.

Pretty much stock everything atm

bluetooth kit is only non-standard option, but came free because i bought and picked up same day ex-demo so they didnt have time to rip it out hahaha.

These pics are just after i gave her the first bath, Next thing im spending big bucks on is a set of rims but atm tryin to get my hands on some of the eyelids that everyone has> They really make the headlights look a little tougher.

post-18817-057497200 1287826371_thumb.jp

post-18817-080012100 1287826386_thumb.jp

post-18817-044579300 1287826403_thumb.jp

post-18817-088970400 1287826421_thumb.jp

post-18817-085058400 1287826434_thumb.jp

post-18817-025582200 1287826452_thumb.jp

Well its gunna 19's but I'm wondering if 8 width is gunna be too big? Also I have to wait till I got the cash for the ones i want dammit. Might take longer now cause i just got pinged by a fixed camera at Frankston yesterday, taking her for a service of all things! F#^(!!!! Hoping AUR3ON will post back about those eyelids soon cause i can at least do something for the short term. Oh, and BLACK IS THE ONLY COLOUR!!! lol Kind of wheels I'm looking for basically I want them to be neat and prob like sporty/tough look in one but nothing too over the top cause I dont want to over power the nice neat look of the car. Goinf for the machined look with maybe black trimmed bits, but I'm still just browsing atm and the choices are so various I guess I'l have time to sort through while I save lol. Plus, really looking forward to the meet at albert park on sunday. Do I just bring the cash and icy esky with me and everything alse will be there?

Edited by GRAYMAR

welcome to the club buddy. great buy as well. regarding your choice of rims, and according to previous threads on this site, the size you're looking for shouldn't be 'too big' on the aurion. Also, why did the camera take a pciture of your car? it could be an error... ;)

Welcome to the club and nice ride mate,look forward to seeing this evolve over time,also great to meet you and you better half today.

i'm one happy chappy when i see more Aurions at our meets... :D