First Toyota pics - Camry Sportivo

starfishprime

Hey guys, a new Toyota owner here and I wanted to show off some pics! I just purchased a 2003 Camry Sportivo - a bit old I know, but in the used market it's definitely the right car for me at this stage. It's big, safe and extremely clean. I could afford something newer (test drove some new RAV4s recently looking to lease) but at the end of the day I decided this was the best way to go for now. I don't know much about cars but I am happy to now own what is so universally accepted as a great car - so here it is!

33uzin7.jpg

a0fbzd.jpg

r8ijqw.jpg

I just fitted a new set of four Dunlop FastResponse tires, am taking it in for a service next week and will also look at getting a good detailing done to make it look as sharp as possible. As for the interior, it's literally as new and not a thing needs to be done. Beautiful.

So far I've driven it probably a grand total of 10 kilometres, but will be making a nice coastal trip tomorrow for a few hours to get it running! Should I fill it with a nice premium petrol for the journey?

Cheers!

Edited by starfishprime

Thanks for the kind words guys, been driving it for a bit over a week now and very happy with it.

It's auto, and yeah I was really happy with the colour. I've actually never seen another one like it, all those for sale are either silver, gold or that light sky blue.

I emptied the tank on a cruise to the Gold Coast, then filled it up with BP Ultimate - which unfortunately cost $80. I can afford it, but just wondering if the genuine benefit will be there. Is there any problem with mixing premium with regular on alternate fills, or should I just go with the middle range option?

It has 145k on the clock which is somewhat high I suppose, but I'm fine with the way it runs and it should do many, many more. Paid an even $9000, but then with new tires and service may costs did hit over 10.