Toyota Camry 2002 or 2003 body kit

camry2002

Hi guys. well just wondering if it is possible to get body kits for a toyota camry altise 2002 and not look funny? I recently reversed to someone's car and the back's pretty bad. So i thought instead of fixing it, why not get new body kits? do you know any online shops where they sell body kits? trust worthy sites. and if there are any plaace in Darwin Australia where i can get on and stuff?

thanks!

I got mine from Toyota earlier this year.(for a 2005 Camry Altise limited)

All up it was around $650 (without painting and installation)

Whats your budget?

You can also check on ebay and a few wreckers in your area.

umms. my budget would prbly be around 800 or 700.

thanks heaps for the info though. I'd prbly go around the net for sometime and make up my mind if i really wanna modify the car. i jsut spent more than 1000 on sound system. damns. if only everything's free. ahahah

I got mine from Toyota earlier this year.(for a 2005 Camry Altise limited)

All up it was around $650 (without painting and installation)

Whats your budget?

You can also check on ebay and a few wreckers in your area.

Ronyboy

May I know what is included in body kit for Altise 2005? I am after a rear spoiler, they are available on ebay for around $160 to $180 range (unpainted). Not sure how much for painting and fixing. At the movement I am looking at wreckers (being a pensioner :P ). My car colour is maroon.

K8Canb

Ronyboy

May I know what is included in body kit for Altise 2005? I am after a rear spoiler, they are available on ebay for around $160 to $180 range (unpainted). Not sure how much for painting and fixing. At the movement I am looking at wreckers (being a pensioner :P ). My car colour is maroon.

K8Canb

I have a standard height Sportivo rear spoiler for the 36 series in Pacific Blue (8n8), which will obviously need to be repainted before you have it fitted. I can let it go much cheaper than the eBay prices you have listed.

PM me if you're interested :)

Ronyboy

K8Canb

I have a standard height Sportivo rear spoiler for the 36 series in Pacific Blue (8n8), which will obviously need to be repainted before you have it fitted. I can let it go much cheaper than the eBay prices you have listed.

PM me if you're interested :)

Andrew I ahve sent you a PM.

Please someone tell me what all a body kit contains?

K8Canb

Andrew I ahve sent you a PM.

Please someone tell me what all a body kit contains?

K8Canb

1 Front bar, 2 side skirts and 2 rear bumper skirts.

Thank you Ronyboy.

I am already having probl;ems with reaching engine oil drain plug ion my 2005 Altise. I never had any problem going under in my 1995 Vienta. May be ground clearnaces are diffrent. Now getting body kits will further restrict access to under body of Altise.

K8Canb

Thank you Ronyboy.

I am already having probl;ems with reaching engine oil drain plug ion my 2005 Altise. I never had any problem going under in my 1995 Vienta. May be ground clearnaces are diffrent. Now getting body kits will further restrict access to under body of Altise.

K8Canb

I normally get the Toyota Dealer to service the car. The Service Centre usually takes care of all that for me, at the service intervals :)

Do you service the car yourself? or do you only do the oil change?

Thank you Ronyboy.

K8Canb

I normally get the Toyota Dealer to service the car. The Service Centre usually takes care of all that for me, at the service intervals :)

I do oil and filter changes and also top up fluids. After five years of Toyota Service (the carhad five year extended warranty), I have decided to go to the dealer only of major services like timing belt, spark plugs and auto-transmission service only :)

K8Canb

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Ronyboy.

K8Canb

I do oil and filter changes and also top up fluids. After five years of Toyota Service (the carhad five year extended warranty), I have decided to go to the dealer only of major services like timing belt, spark plugs and auto-transmission service only :)

K8Canb

Fair enough... The body kit looks pretty good on the gen 5's :)

• 5 months later...