Any 2007- latest camry owner who modify their car?

leonG-

Hi there, just want to know anyone here owns a camry and modified it to a goood and sexy looking camry rather than just normal camry ?

Im thinking to put on HID , change rims , add bodykits , etc. :help:

Hi and welcome to the forums,

i did have a Gen 6 camry. Mods ive done was HIDs, change the suspension (pedders spring), 19" wheels, eye lids, sound system, tinted tail lights. no engine work, its only a camry, honestly my 2cents - not worth touching.

@akuma : Ye, thats what i want to add on to my camry but i have no idea where to do it in perth! :(

@DJKOR : YE!! i saw their car! look damn coool and sexy! same as your aurion :D

yep ive been modifying my camry. All for looks though as akuma said, its just a camry.

For more info, jump on toyotanation. A handful of members on there (though their projects and who it is doing it is still a secret) are currently in the process of adding turbo to their rides. a few have done that in the past. a bunch of info on there, i mainly troll them forums for info before i do a mod

Hi PRIVATE NUMBER!! I just saw ur camry last night! its really really nice and cool! I dont dare to mod my car in perth here cause i dont know about the prices , and i have no idea where to do it. :( by the way , how much u spent on ur car already?

Cheers brother. I won't say how much I've spent, but I will say this: because no one modifies the camry, parts have been more expensive then the same parts you would find on a euro or a skyline for example. Shipping also screws you over. But there is a price to pay for being unique.

When choosing a car I had a choice between the euro and the camry. Upon driving around and a bit of research I see done up euros everywhere. About 5-8 of my mates have done up euros. And though I must admit sometimes I do regret getting the camry. But all that changes when I think that I'm one of 3 people (atleast that I know of) in australia that has done this. And being different from the crowd gets you remembered whether it be hate or love.

So if your serious about modding it up, then be prepared to pay that little bit extra. Springs and wheels will be one of the few things that you won't need to ship over (unless your thinking of shipping wheels in from overseas). If you need parts for the camry let me know. I can help get you a good price.

Edited by private number

im thinking what should i do to my camry. Have really really no idea on it now :( Plus my budget is not that high..

You can start of with HID's, as that is one of the cheapest options for you at the moment. :)

@akuma : Ye, thats what i want to add on to my camry but i have no idea where to do it in perth! :(

@DJKOR : YE!! i saw their car! look damn coool and sexy! same as your aurion :D

Ouch... that hurts Djkor.. LOL.

i brought a camry MY10, just a standard one lol realli dunno wat to modified hehe maybe try to get alloy wheel and headlight first

Dont change the wheels yet, enjoy the smooth ride, properly wear the tyres a bit as well, make use of your money. Do the headlights (hids) and sound system :)

i brought a camry MY10, just a standard one lol realli dunno wat to modified hehe maybe try to get alloy wheel and headlight first

Dont change the wheels yet, enjoy the smooth ride, properly wear the tyres a bit as well, make use of your money. Do the headlights (hids) and sound system :)

thats sound cool, but im not realli into sound system =p so maybe headlights r the 1st options, so where can i get those? and am i able to install by my self? sorry abit noobie at car modified lol