appz for mobiles other than from ovi or itunes...?

JJCRU23R

is there any way to download apps for a phone with java without having to go through the hoops of selecting your mobile phone model or downloading directly into your phone?

im trying to find a place online where i can download apps into my laptop so i can transfer it through USB. is this possible?

ive recently purchased a phone outright thats not a well known brand. called a CHERRY MOBILE Q300 and im trying to download a facebook app for it, and if that works ill look into all the other apps available. any ideas guys?

What operating system is the phone? If it's andriod I know of a great site to check. If not I'd have to do a bit of research

Sounds like he got one of those generic Asian phones. They all run the same software as those knock-off copy phones from China.

• 2 weeks later...

Try this.

What I wanna know is why the hell do all these cheap chinese knockoff have the ability to have 2 or 3 SIMs, yet even the best high end business phones don't have this technology?!