Hello all,

I am a member as of today. I am in Sydney. Great to be amongst Toyota enthusiasts. The first car i bought was an Echo and i loved it so much that i bought the Yaris after coming back from overseas. I love the improvements by the way. My dad owned a Camry sedan and it was so easy to drive i was always impressed with it when i had to drive it back then (it was so much more responsive than my mums Mazda Protoge)!

I bought a 2010 Yaris YR in Caribbean blue (looks like it is becoming a popular colour) and traded in the 14" standard wheels to 15" with after market alloys. So shiny when i drove them out of the dealer. :clap:

post-23391-0-44178600-1298972047_thumb.j

I'm fairly new too but I'd still like to say welcome. I have a sick fetish for echos I'm sorry to say, but for me they're very impractical so I've never owned one. Would still love an Echo Sportivo in Obsidian black lol. The yarii are pretty nice too for a small car. The holographic speedo still trips me out. The biggest small car around and big as in what it offers. Hope u have fun on the forums.

Welcome mate. I always had a thing for Echos/Yaris's. Heres a past fav of mine. Autosalon Magazines' creation.

post-10034-0-29735100-1298976765_thumb.j

post-10034-0-11460200-1298976773_thumb.j

Thanks for the welcome! Oooh that is a very cool Yaris! Sometimes the body kit looks a bit try-hardish, but on that one it looks perfect. Yeah i just love the shape, best exterior design around in the small car category. Good choice on the Corolla, was considering getting that but its more exxy. Much more power though!