Would Aurion 2009 front lights fits with Aurion's 2010 Sportivo Front Bumper?

Hi there members,

i would like to ask a question regarding fixing a 2009 front light with 2010 sportivo front bumper, Would Aurion 2009 front lights fits with Aurion's 2010 Sportivo Front Bumper?

waiting for your reply, your fast reply is highly appreciated.

thanks a lot

If you are referring to the difference between the pre-facelift and facelift headlights then yes, they will fit. There were no changes to the physical size and dimensions of the head and tail lights between the two.

• 4 weeks later...

If you are referring to the difference between the pre-facelift and facelift headlights then yes, they will fit. There were no changes to the physical size and dimensions of the head and tail lights between the two.

Just to clarify... I have an 08 Sportivo. If I decide to change the front bumper to the 2010 facelifted one, I only have to remove the existing bumper and put in a new one without changing any headlights, wiring, etc?

Just to clarify... I have an 08 Sportivo. If I decide to change the front bumper to the 2010 facelifted one, I only have to remove the existing bumper and put in a new one without changing any headlights, wiring, etc?

that is correct, the headlamp are different internally but the exterior shape and dimensions are the same, give or take a few different clips here and there it should bolt up just the same. when i replaced the front of my car back in 09 i priced the TRD front up and fell over then priced the front of the update (which had only just been launched) but i decided to go for the original front or two reason, series one was cheaper and i wasn’t really sure of the looks of Series two then. It’s grown on me since though.

that is correct, the headlamp are different internally but the exterior shape and dimensions are the same, give or take a few different clips here and there it should bolt up just the same. when i replaced the front of my car back in 09 i priced the TRD front up and fell over then priced the front of the update (which had only just been launched) but i decided to go for the original front or two reason, series one was cheaper and i wasn’t really sure of the looks of Series two then. It’s grown on me since though.

cool. thanks. oh btw what price were you quoted for the trd and 2010 bumpers?

that is correct, the headlamp are different internally but the exterior shape and dimensions are the same, give or take a few different clips here and there it should bolt up just the same. when i replaced the front of my car back in 09 i priced the TRD front up and fell over then priced the front of the update (which had only just been launched) but i decided to go for the original front or two reason, series one was cheaper and i wasnt really sure of the looks of Series two then. Its grown on me since though.

cool. thanks. oh btw what price were you quoted for the trd and 2010 bumpers?

Hey, well i work for Toyota so my prices were of course internal staff prices and that was still enough to make me go WTF!!! When i looked at the TRD kit, well that was after i had got back off the floor lol! the series one front RRP is like $125.00-$140.00 for the lower skirt then you need the rubber protectors that finish off the slight cap between the skirt and bumper then if you go for the series two skirt youll need the series two bumper if youre going that way and any clips you may need if your car isnt already a Sportivo. Series one is a cheaper option but Series two isnt really all that expensive either though, just that series one is incredible cheap.