[Vic] TCCAV Cars, Coffee and Donuts meet 15th May 2011

Hi all, I have not been very active on this forum and spend most of my time on Toymods but I would just like to alert you to a monthly event held by the Toyota Car Club of Australia Victoria called Cars, Coffee and Donuts. It is basically a monthly event where Toyota enthusisiasts get together with their cars to have coffee and donuts while talking about their pride and joy ect. I would like to welcome any of you who wish to come, below I have copied my post from Toymods.

The next Cars, Coffee and Donuts meet is to be held on the 15th of May at Westerfolds Park in Templestowe. The local coffee shop for this is the Mia Mia cafe located the the top of the hill. I have contacted them as they usually don't open till later but are opening especially early for us at 8:30 so it would be really helpful if people could let me know if they are comming so i can let the cafe know for staffing requirements.

As per usual meet from 8:30 to 10:00. This is an official TCCAV event although all are welcome.

Westerfolds Park is located just off Fitzimons lane, I have included a map below to help find it.

MapMay-1.png

Click here for a map

Hope too see you there, any questions please ask.

Please represent TCCAV in the best way possible by driving responsibly and refraining from antisocial or offensive behaviour.

Edited by viccelicara23

Never heard of them before, sorry! Sounds like a good little meet, however, I'm not sure if I'll be able to come that day!! Please take photos. :)

Us Victoria members also have a monthly meet and also a weekly meet. We have May's meet (in the making) here! Check the 'Upcoming Club Meets & Events' section regularly! :)