WSID 10-8-05

I just realised it was Wednesday night, not day... I could come out, but I'll be spectating only I think, I'll decide how I feel on the night... I really need to get a helmet for myself I think!!!

I'll also be getting the clutch adjusted in a couple of weeks so probably not a good idea to run until after that service!!!

Edited by Blue_Stivo

well the snowflake is no longer the fastest, only just though

i managed a 14.83@94.07 on a very cold night and a very slippery track, i think it can do better with some new tyres as i was finding it hard to get of the line and also getting heaps of axle tramp on the 1st to second change

I might try again in a few weeks

P8110007.jpg

I told you the Stivo needed new tyres Dave :P 1st to 2nd gear -> chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp...!! :D 14.8 is a good time and i definitely think 14.5 is in the bag for you.. EASY!! Your 60ft time was slower than the last time you went which you did a 14.9 pass and it also had a higher trap speed. This run you did although having a lower trap speed, you still managed to clock a quicker ET meaning your top end has improved after the exhaust and Unichip retune B) With a 100kg diet sub 14s seems quite likely.

Edited by ZEEROLLA