Ralco RZ Short Shifter?

Hey guys, i was on ebay and stumbled upon this

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140332394326&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_3119wt_1139

its a short shifter for 03-08 corolla for hundred bux, bushes and washers included but i want to know if anyone has any experience or know of Ralco short shifters? im super keen on this item

Dixon :D

never heard of these guys but i guess u can ask them to see if it fits OK... their matrix XRS = corolla sportivo here. so its the same box at least.

try it and see how u go ;)

never heard of these guys but i guess u can ask them to see if it fits OK... their matrix XRS = corolla sportivo here. so its the same box at least.

try it and see how u go ;)

with any ebay seller they just tell me what i wanna hear :| if i ask will it fit a rolla sportivo they'll probs just say yup, fits no worries. but yeah ill ask them what the height reduction is. hopefully its a lot shorter

ahhh! if ur looking for a "sick-a$$ short shifter" then i suggest u get the MWR one. few people onthe forums have got them installed. with ebay i havent had any probleams with any seller just be sure that it fits and whether they accept refunds if it doesn't.

depending on what u want it for. the TRD one isn't different compared to stock for the height of the stick, but it does wonders when u shift thru gears. for me though, i like function > form.

yeah ive researched a fair bit on the short shifters on throughout the forums. and ive driven my mates civic with integra b16 motor conversion and its got the tiniest short shifter on it and i loved it. my rolla shifter it massive in comparison and if im gunna spend money i may as well buy something i actually want. and the MWR is hella expensive if i can remember? >300 dollars?

Considered the TWM one? Quite a few people on here seem to be running that too.

Alf

hey alf, yeah the TWM one is the most preferred i believe but i just think there trying to get as much money out of you as possible. 20 bux for bushing and another 20 for base bushing? the MWR short shifter has them included for half the price! i email'd MWR about height reduction, but they never replied :c

• 11 months later...