Ported Headers

Hey guys,

In a few weeks down the track i plan on getting my stock headers ported. Recommended by a lot of the corolla owners on here they said that Peter at Head 2 Head does best at what he does. Well first things first, i know that there's been a lot of discussion between ported and custom headers.My question is, do most people notice a significant difference in power through using stock ported headers or we should we just turn to custom headers? Secondly if i was to get the headers ported would it be important to get them with or without the ceramic coat? i was told its only purpose was heat resistant and looks but would it change the performance without it being coated?

And lastly could anyone at Head 2 Head port my headers or must i speak to Peter directly? if so could someone please tell me how i could contact him.

Thanks in advance

hey mate,

i just got my headers ported from head2head just last week. Peter is a top bloke knows alot about cars.

Everytime i called up it was only peter that answered the phone, so im assuming its only him lol.

head2heads number is 9551 9083 .

as for the performance increase from headers, i havent gotten around to installing it yet :(

Hey ptagna, did you buy second hand headers and ask him to port those? How much did it cost you and did you get them ceramically coated? What mods you got on your car so far?

Has anyone got the TRD headers? How are they.. how much and where from?!

i think mr.sam had them but he sold them awhile back... didnt comment the difference between the ported normal headers or the TRD ones

my currents mod are just CAI and custom 2.5inch custom exhaust.

Yeah i just bought a second hand headers from a member on the forums and asked him to port them for me.

it costs me 160 as the ports werent too bad.