Celica oh yeah.. ra23, ra28, st185 GT4.

Hello Toyota Owners!

I have never owned a car that wasn't a Toyota, my first car was an RA23 Celica with 18RG twin cam and Twin Webers! 2nd was RA28 Celica with the motor from my RA23, after that it was stock T18, AE82 Corolla with 4AGE, boring Camry, boring 4AF Corolla, and my trusty Hilux 2.8D which I will never sell.. my latest addition the GT4 Celica 90 model, is by far my favorite Toyota, I will post some pics of the RA's and GT4 when I upgrade. I have some Turbo questions for you guys. Looking forward to meeting up in NSW or ACT for a cruise with like minded people. :)

Thanks

Daniel

Sorry mate... mine was one of those 89 model box shaped camrys with 3FS, no fuel injection, no mags and auto! sold 4AGE corolla and bought camry when first child was coming (big mistake, should kept corolla) I LOVE the camry Sportivos, they look hot and fast and I'd have one over a Falcon or Commodore anyday. :) Yours looks nice too.

</3 slightly offended with "boring camry" - :( *haters gotta hate* :P !

welcome :] !

I have never owned a car that wasn't a Toyota, my first car was an RA23 Celica with 18RG twin cam and Twin Webers!

Hey there, I used to have one of them, what colour was it?

Venus Red with centreline mags, six point roll cage and racing harness, way over the top. The owner before me took it to summer nats, it was featured in a mag supposedly, the number plate was RA23.. :) I will post a pic when I find them.

I have never owned a car that wasn't a Toyota, my first car was an RA23 Celica with 18RG twin cam and Twin Webers!

Hey there, I used to have one of them, what colour was it?

Venus Red with centreline mags, six point roll cage and racing harness, way over the top. The owner before me took it to summer nats, it was featured in a mag supposedly, the number plate was RA23.. :) I will post a pic when I find them.

Yeah right. What year was that?

Mine had work done on the internals before I bought it but I have no idea what. Sounded awesome with the Webbers, my neighbours loved me ;)

Hello Toyota Owners!

I have never owned a car that wasn't a Toyota, my first car was an RA23 Celica with 18RG twin cam and Twin Webers! 2nd was RA28 Celica with the motor from my RA23, after that it was stock T18, AE82 Corolla with 4AGE, boring Camry, boring 4AF Corolla, and my trusty Hilux 2.8D which I will never sell.. my latest addition the GT4 Celica 90 model, is by far my favorite Toyota, I will post some pics of the RA's and GT4 when I upgrade. I have some Turbo questions for you guys. Looking forward to meeting up in NSW or ACT for a cruise with like minded people. :)

Thanks

Daniel

I'll take your boring GT4 and raise it with my boring Camry... :spiteful:

sorry to upset the Camry owners! If you saw my box of crap camry you'd know why I called it boring, I cut its roof off and drove it in the bush until the sump found a rock ledge. hahaha I like this blue one here... the V6's fly! My RA23 was a 76..

I'll take your boring GT4 and raise it with my boring Camry... :spiteful:

post-25333-0-46489600-1312720762_thumb.j

I used to love the sound of the air sucking in those webers with the window down, nothing like it... and the half burnt petrol smell?... mmmmm sweet. hahaha

Mine had work done on the internals before I bought it but I have no idea what. Sounded awesome with the Webbers, my neighbours loved me ;)

post-25333-0-64270200-1312721055_thumb.j

I tried selling it, noone would buy it back then in the late 90's... handed it in... some lucky bugger has it I guess.

haha its not a V6...

That plate would be worth a mint.

I used to love the sound of the air sucking in those webers with the window down, nothing like it... and the half burnt petrol smell?... mmmmm sweet. hahaha

Indeed! Mine was a 76 as well, definitely had some get up and go. And loud!

Yours didn't happen to have 2 kill switches under the drivers seat?

It was orange when I got mine (a bit patchy), dude who I sold it to painted it dark blue. Then who knows.

Was an ACT car then NSW.

No kill switches in my old one, had one of those red keys for the battery in the boot to cut power. Mine ended up at the tip after being smashed up by a female I let drive the car.. very sad day. I let too many parts go to the tip.. I could bash my head against a wall whenever I think about it.

Indeed! Mine was a 76 as well, definitely had some get up and go. And loud!

Yours didn't happen to have 2 kill switches under the drivers seat?

It was orange when I got mine (a bit patchy), dude who I sold it to painted it dark blue. Then who knows.

Was an ACT car then NSW.