'10 COROLLA LEVIN ZR

am2228

Nice ZR Corolla, you're lucky to have that as a first car!

Thanks man! Yeah, I'm pretty damn lucky.

The new emblem and wind deflectors finally came in! Wooooo! I'm still starting small :P

Car's a little dirty :( Damn bird crap is annoying!

img0179dy.jpgimg0178fv.jpg

Edited by AnthonyMy

r u selling ur stock unit? :D

I guess since I have no use for it, I might as well sell it hey? What's your offer? :P

was just asking didn't say i would buy it LAWL :lol: but if i happen to want it i'll let u know ;) pictures? :)

r u selling ur stock unit? :D

I guess since I have no use for it, I might as well sell it hey? What's your offer? :P

was just asking didn't say i would buy it LAWL :lol: but if i happen to want it i'll let u know ;) pictures? :)

LOL! Ahhh, fair enough. I'll post up some more pictures when I come back home :)

• 2 months later...

Haven't posted in ages since I've been overseas. I came back about a month ago and just did a few more small things. Got my hands on a pretty sweet camera but I suck at using it lolol so sorry about that :P

What do you guys think? :)

xh6v0077.jpgxh6v0071.jpg

Edited by AnthonyMy

did you paint your rims yourself ?

nice work on the calippers brambo spec ;) !

Yeah I had an uncle help me out. It took us about 6 hours to prep and paint them all! Crazyyy but so worth it :D

Painting calipers properly takes time, but the end result speaks for itself, looks great!

Any plans to lower the corolla?

Thanks man! Yeah definitely got plans to lower it. It'll probably be a while though :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

It's been a while guys!

My latest mod :clap:

I think this may be a first for ZREs (or not...I don't know but I haven't found any pics anywhere. Correct me if I'm wrong!)

But anyway, my latest creation...

The quad projector retrofit!

img0657fb.th.jpg img0658vw.th.jpg img0673rc.th.jpg img0674kl.th.jpg img0660pc.th.jpg
Specs:
Projectors
Stock Xenon D4S projectors (6000K Morimoto XenGreen D4S bulbs) powered by stock ballasts
FX-R 3.0 Bi Xenon D2S projectors (6000K Morimoto D2S bulbs) powered by Morimoto 3Five (35W) ballasts
Halos
Outter - 80mm White XBALEDangel eyes around Iris shroud
Inner - 100mm CCFL Morimoto rings
Extra: Audi-style LED Strips
I purchased all the goodies from www.theretrofitsource.com (These guys are awesome). Shipping took about a week and a bit.
Altogether, the project took me about 3 weeks due to having to order in some missing components. The actual time I spent on modding my headlamps would have been 3 long afternoons. But yeah, due to my negligence, I had 3 weeks of downtime :(
This mod was pretty fun to do (well for me anyway :P). Lots of drilling and cutting and gluing and all that etc. There are a few things that I would have done differently in hindsight but ohwells, there may just be a next time for that hehe :whistling:
Edited by am2228
  • Like 1

It's been all done before. Not on one car though, but I've seen one with projectors for high beams and one with rings around the projectors...

Awww guess I'm not the first. I still haven't seen one around here though :P

now hopefully u sealed it properly or... HERE COMES THE CONDENSATION!

Yeah I made sure of it! That condensation problem is scary as! I even went for a carwash on the first day I finished :clap::yahoo:

On an unrelated note, I sometimes see you around St Albans; mostly around Stradbroke Dr. To me and my brother, you're famous- the green stivo!!! ^_^ :lol:

• 4 months later...

It's been all done before. Not on one car though, but I've seen one with projectors for high beams and one with rings around the projectors...

Yeah I made sure of it! That condensation problem is scary as! I even went for a carwash on the first day I finished :clap::yahoo:

On an unrelated note, I sometimes see you around St Albans; mostly around Stradbroke Dr. To me and my brother, you're famous- the green stivo!!! ^_^ :lol:

always see him hit lift it at ginifer station at a red light... lol

always see him hit lift it at ginifer station at a red light... lol
Cuz show off to da ladiezzzzzz