SX6 Front end.

post-15318-0-88173900-1336109179_thumb.jI have had the unlucky runin with a large marspial, and need a complete front end for my SX6 , I thought I got away with just the bottom section, but took chunks out of the top too. Already have to replace the radiator and condensor. Any ideas from the mainland as I think I would be extremely lucky to find one in Tassie. Edited by SCOOTA44

Bud shoot me through your VIN or rego and i'll get it priced up for you. It's not that expensive. iI replaced my whole front end when i shattered it on my driveway lol. :)

Bud shoot me through your VIN or rego and i'll get it priced up for you. It's not that expensive. iI replaced my whole front end when i shattered it on my driveway lol. :)

Thanks Matt, got the info, cheaper than thought, mmmm maybe the upgrade front end. lol

I priced up the series two front end for somebody else 6 or so months ago, i can't remember the exact price but it was slightly more expensive than series one but not by a great deal certainly not a deal breaker.