Warranty with my 2012 Corolla if i replaced it with lowered springs

Hi I am looking to lower my 2012 corolla hatch,

just need to know if i'll void my warranty and if not where and what would be recommended?!

preferable reducing body roll and a comfy ride.

its running the stock 16in wheels,

be keen to get some 17 down the track.

Sup

I know at my dealership if we lower it and the shocks let go 1 year later and it's under warranty, I'll still do the shocks under warranty, only cause warranty doesn't know it's lowered and I need the work lol

Hi I am looking to lower my 2012 corolla hatch,

just need to know if i'll void my warranty and if not where and what would be recommended?!

preferable reducing body roll and a comfy ride.

its running the stock 16in wheels,

be keen to get some 17 down the track.

Here is the thing ..... it really is up to the dealers discretion as to whether he void the warrenty and not replace shocks and use the lowered springs as the reason .... the other thing to highlight is that the modification would only void the warrenty on the parts changed and on the parts impacted by the change .... i.e. it doesnt void the warrenty on the whole car ..... so if you change the springs and the gearbox goes the gearbox would still be covered under warrenty unless ofcourse they prove somehow that u have been abusing the car .....

So if you swap the springs out it would mainly be the shocks that the warrenty would be questionable on but to be honest if you want to do this right why not swap the shocks out for something more suitable at the same time ..... yes more money but atleast then u have done it right .... u've done it once and u dont need to think about it again.

To be completely honest as well the warrenty is only as good as the attitude of the dealership you are dealing with ...... if the dealer has a crappy attitude they can find any little reason to deny your claim ...... in the end i personally decided the warrenty was a piece of $.h.1.t hence just started replacing stuff at will ;) ;) ;)