2012 hilux sr5

Hey guys..

In the market for a demo 2012 update sr5 hilux manual.

Would love to know the key points to take into.consideration.

I.e. what price points should I expect to push for, what colours are typically best for resale, and what options can I push for inclusion if price negotiations are wavering. Including how extended warranties are offered.

cheers. Pig

Furthermore, I'd love to hear from anyone who has gotten leather seats either through Toyota's external suppliers or other aftermarket craftsmen (Melbourne). Thanks.

lol How longs a piece of strong? Will depend on colour and kilometres on board. We sold our dark grey D4-D Auto SR5 Dual cab with just under 10,000kms for $53,990 D/A. So a manual equivalent should have gone for a couple k less. But it can also depend on if the vehicle has Demo assistants or not. Despite what the general population thinks, Car dealerships do not have million billion dollars of margin in a car to play with so forget the idea that your going to get 10k off or anything silly like that. There simply is not that kind of money to play with in a car. The only body that gets rich off you buying a car is the govt. Now if the vehicle you find doesn’t have demo assistance then getting a good price and something thrown in just isn’t going to be a reality SIMPLE as that! You can’t have what doesn’t exist, been a demo it’s likely to have a few accessories on it anyway. In a Hilux's case it’s likely to be rubber floor mats and a towbar, maybe a Ute liner if you’re lucky. But if it doesn’t then your unlikely to get much as the margin is all used up to get it down to that price.

Most popular colours for Hilux are heron white, sterling silver and dark grey. Leather should cost around the 2k mark with many allowing you to have text on the seats, SR5 for example.

Good luck and happy hunting.