hey all

hey guys and gals. im travis from perth i have a 1977 RA28 celica curretly unlicensed and doing some of my own body work on it. It was a project car of the old mans ment to be my first car but never got finished hes moved away now so its up to me to finish it off. all the body work is prety much done havnt done a to bad job but im not an expert either so not expexcting miricles. iv been looking aroud for some things to do to it performance wise but while still keepin it relitavly stock as its 35 years old so will be able to class it as a classic in a few more years ha. so far i have bought a weber carby and some pacemaker extractors/headers. will be having the exhaust done by the custom shop down the road before she goes over the pits for the rego inspection. anyone out there that have had experience with these cars or eve without but have some good ideas would be much appreciated.

Hi this is Taylor an car enthusiast.Used many brands of cars but i think Pontiac is the best brand si I have decided to buy a new Pontiac i have some options for me but an experienced person can tell me which one is better to buy so i decided to join in this forum to grab the knowledge form other thanks in advance and see you all soon in discussion.

Performance Chip