Yellowspeed coilovers

Shogun125

Hey guys

Just wondering has anyone had experience with the yellowspeed coilovers?

I'm interested in purchasing a set for my zze123, as they are fairly decent priced,

was told by the sellers that they are better designed than BC BR coilovers because they knock unlike BC after a while.

so just wanted to see if anyone here has had any experience with them, as theres not a lot of info out there for the yellowspeed.

Cheers

Hey mate,

Give this a read http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?41561-BC-Racing-or-Yellowspeed&p=1130335&viewfull=1#post1130335

Google search http://www.google.com.au/search?gcx=c&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Yellowspeed+coilover+reviews

I'm actually thinking of getting a set for my ZRE. Most people seem to be happy with them and you can get them at a decent price.

hey Chad, thanks for the links.

I've seen them before as well. Just wanted to see if there was any toyota users with them on. seems like its more popular with the mx5.

btw theres a special for the yellowspeed atm if your interested. contact yellowspeed directly :)

Well if its good enough for the MX5s then surely it would be good for our rides too..lol. I hope

Thanks for letting me know. Last quote I got was $1000 which included fitting. Is the special better than this?

• 2 weeks later...

im running yellowspeed in my zze122 wagon, they ride well but they have a couple of small issues, the front struts dont have any mounting point for brake lines, the front clevis bolt holes in my opinion are slightly too big.

im running 12kg rear springs and 8kg front which is the recommended for a zze122 wagon. im also running the "hardened rubber" tops they option them with. they are just knockoff aftermarket factory style tops, i would go the pillowball mount tops if i bought them again

just for reference point for anyone wondering, you cannot simply swap between rubber and pillowball mount tops on the yellowspeed range. the springs, spring seat and strut top are different apparently,