Any body got EBC Greenstuff Pads?

If you have these fitted to your Sportivo, could you let me know what part # they are?

After a 3 week wait, the ones I was supplied with are DP21295 for Toyota Celica 1.8L 1999->, MR2 1.8L 2000-> and Yaris or Yaris Verso.

However, these are slightly too long and not as wide as the stock pads and try as I might they don't fit!!

If you have these fitted to your Sportivo, could you let me know what part # they are?

After a 3 week wait, the ones I was supplied with are DP21295 for Toyota Celica 1.8L 1999->, MR2 1.8L 2000-> and Yaris or Yaris Verso.

However, these are slightly too long and not as wide as the stock pads and try as I might they don't fit!!

Hey oz,

Check this out

EBC_Corolla_Brakes2.sized.jpg

EBC_Corolla_Brakes.jpg

the data concerning the models ect. is a bit incorrect but the Pad listed for the zze123 here is a different part # to the one u have, plus i have included a shot of the possible pads with measurements listed for the ZZE123 so you might be able to measure up ur stock one if u stll have them out to confirm....

Hope this helps

So if I ignore the turbo, I need DP21457 front, and DP21458 rear, right?

And to top off my long weekend, the slotted rotors they gave me are 20mm too small !!

Wonder if they'll fit on the rears though....

Edited by oz_viking

So if I ignore the turbo, I need DP21457 front, and DP21458 rear, right?

And to top off my long weekend, the slotted rotors they gave me are 20mm too small !!

Wonder if they'll fit on the rears though....

Yeah, ignore the Turbo part and compare the measurements of Pads 1457 and 1458 with your stock ones....

I've now got the DP 21457's in my hot little hands.

It turns out RDA don't have rotors listed for ZZE123, and EBC might have a brand new product so I'm waiting to hear back on pricing and availability. Does anyone out there have aftermarket rotors (not slotted or drilled stock rotors)?

If so, where from, how much and what's the part #?

Edited by oz_viking

I have DBA 4000 slotted on mine, they are listed for the ZZT231 celica and are five stud so they need to be redrilled. This is only for the front the rears are the same as the ZZE122. I belive northy has RDA rotors that had to be redrilled aswell

I have DBA 4000 slotted on mine, they are listed for the ZZT231 celica and are five stud so they need to be redrilled. This is only for the front the rears are the same as the ZZE122. I belive northy has RDA rotors that had to be redrilled aswell

yep mine are redrilled celica ones