Do I have a bad fuel pump

1994Camry

Hey, a few days ago I tried starting my car and got nothing for ignition, friend told me I had a bad starter so I replaced it, still not starting but it's actually trying now, had same friend watching the engine bay the second time, said he couldn't hear any fuel getting through so I pushed the accelerator a few times and it almost started properly so my question is do I have a bad fuel pump?

Ok somewhere over a week ago I started my car, it sounded like it almost stalled while holding the key on Start, I didn't think much of, few days later I was out and when I tried starting the car it seemed like a flat battery so I turned off the cd player and lights and it started reluctantly and then that night I had to go out so I tried to start the car and got nothing for ignition.

Next day I checked the battery and it was fully charged. Battery and alternator were fine so we figured starter.

Changed that today and tried again, no ignition but it was actually trying to start, he said it sounded like there was no fuel getting through so while holding the key on Start I pumped the accelerator a few times and the car sounded like it was almost starting but couldn't, that's what led to us thinking it's the fuel pump but we decided to ask before doing anything further.