Aurion Presara Alarm, Auto tilt mirrors

Tkal

Hi,

I reasontly bought a 2007 toyota Aurion Presara. Previous owner has diasbled some of the options and I donno how to enable them.

1. When I put to reverse mode, side mirrors should auto tilt but it doesn't. Does anyone know how to enable them to tilt?

2. He had turned off the Alarm. When I lock, it doesnt beep nor hazard likes blinks. When i press the alarm button on the remort, car blinks but no noice. How do i turn on the sounds of the alarm?

Would be great if some one can help me :)

Hi mate.

For the tilting mirrors

You know the button you use to adjust the mirrors, the ones that say L & R ( Left & Right)

well to disable the tilting the button needs to be pushed so that's its it the middle.

to enable them you simply switch or push the button to the right or left and reverse. should work.

Thank you Very Much, when i put it in to L or R, Autor tilit started working :) My Head Lamp Washers aren't working either, Do you know how to enable them? Would be really helpful :) Thanks

Thank you Very Much, when i put it in to L or R, Autor tilit started working :) My Head Lamp Washers aren't working either, Do you know how to enable them? Would be really helpful :) Thanks

Yeah no worries mate..

Yup. they don't work when the headlights are not on. and they don't work when you turn on the park lights by themselves

Turn on the headlights and press the washer button and it should work

Awesome, Mine was on Auto, and i only checked on day time, thats why. Thankyou very much for your help. I appriciate it. I even went to toyota and they said I have to pay $120 per hour for inspection. Do you also know how to increse the volume of the beeping on Parking sensors :)