Why do my media image uploads keep on getting deleted please ?

jsta

I keep on uploading an image to the Attachment folder only to find the next day the image is no longer there.

What am I doiong wrong please ?

When I post an image I go to My Media, then toi the Attachments folder and then pick out the picture file.

I notice there are picture folders there as well but have no idea how to upload them to that folder.

Here is the picture that keeps on getting deleted.

post-30788-0-96771600-1353755395_thumb.j

The image is from my new Toyota that had paint stains on the door of the car.

post-30788-0-96771600-1353755395_thumb.j

So that's the stains.. I'd leave it there when u get it serviced and say "not picking it up till the trims fixed"

If I did that I would never see the car again:(

My front car tyre had a deep cut in it from the side as well.

Other stains on the other door and all these scratch marks.

I'm of the opinion I was sold a demo car and not a new car.

When I was looking to buy they kept on saying they had a good demo model car hardly used but I didn't wnat a demo car that

time round, I wanted a new car. I paid $27,000 for the Toyota Corolla Ascent Hatch. Was able to get $3000 trade in on my old

Corolla which had done 92,000KM.

They really are a dealer to avoid. Since discovered others that they have treated very poorly by the dealer in question.

I won't post the dealer in question.

I complained to the sales manager, the group that owned this car yard along with others and Toyota Australia.

All do NOT want to know about it. They just hope I lay down and do nothing. I would have done something earlier

but with my father getting ill then passing away there was more important things to do.

I've contactred Toyota Australia again and again recently and all I ever get are automated replies.

I see these ads on TV in Perth about Toyota advertising their service centres across Perth and have

to wonder why they don't do anything about a new car they sold me in this terrible condition inside the car.

Its re sale value will be no where near it would have been if it was a new car with no scratches, no paint stains etc....

When I went to buy I was told I would get three sets of car keys. They only supplied two. I argue with them and they say

that they had made a mistake and I was only ever to get two sets. I contact my lawyer and they agreed to give me the third set.

I then email them what about my other problems with the car and that is when it starts to get really nasty.

They say they can't give me a third set of car keys because they already did when I picked up the car which is a downright lie.

My advice, anyone buying a new Toyota in Perth, have a recorder on you all set your mobile to record a video

of the transaction so when it goes sour it won't be your word over theirs.

I've recorded all my emails back and forth about the car keys where they were to give them to me then

changed their minds when I asked about all the other problems like the paint stains.

Toyota Australia won't even service my new car:(

I've contacted other dealers in Perth and they say Toyota Australia says I must bring in in late December right smack

in the middle of the holiday season. I was to bring the car in a month or two ago but with my Dad dying there were

more important things to do. I mentioned that to Toyota Australia but they didn't seem to care.

I did find another Toyota dealer in Perth which seem honest but they can't service the car until late December.

It must be on a central database when new cars are sent in for servicing nationwide.

What a terrible way to run a business:(

I would have thought no need for an advertising campaign, all that is needed is to service new customers well and good will

should take care of the rest.

Youtube is my next port of call. I've emailed the news media but doubtful if anything will come of it.

To much advertising revenue for them to put that at risk. Youtube maybe my only answer. That or demonstrating outside their offices.

Man just go see someone in person at the department of fair trading..

At my dealer we got taken to court cause we sold a used car (and it was burning oil) how the heck did we know it was burning oil?we rebuilt the motor then had dramas with piston slap.. Had to give them a new motor..Orders by the court (6.0L clubby)..

I remember cause I did the job.. Doesn't bother me that they got a motor work is work for me i do what my manager tells me

Man just go see someone in person at the department of fair trading..

At my dealer we got taken to court cause we sold a used car (and it was burning oil) how the heck did we know it was burning oil?we rebuilt the motor then had dramas with piston slap.. Had to give them a new motor..Orders by the court (6.0L clubby)..

I remember cause I did the job.. Doesn't bother me that they got a motor work is work for me i do what my manager tells me

In Perth WA its called the Department of Commerce and I get the feeling no work is ever done.

They often refer me to the ACCC and the ACCC refer me back to the Department of Commerce.

Its a merry go round service we have here in Perth:(

Which City of Aust did fair trading work for that customer please ?

And if pushed hard enough they will look into it but rarely ever get back. Either understaffed or no one is working as they should be.

Bit like when I bought a T-Hub from Telstra. Took me two years to get a refund and that was really hard work with me on the phone for many hours to Telstra each month. For those thinkning about the T-Hub's forget it. They don't work as advertised. The ACCC and the Department pf Commerce were no help at all.

sometimes its not relevant. u NEED to contact in the state from which the dealer came from. If it was me, i'd threaten them with lawyers and consumer affairs and they will get sh#t scared. Trust me, they would not want to go through a court and rather repair the little things that make their costumers unhappy.

prozak clean your inbox pm :P i need to ask you something important :lol: