Any Female Camry drivers on here?

perthcamry

• 2 months later...

• 4 months later...

Hello all! I'm Tash, joined yesterday after stumbling across this forum.. I'm in Victoria and own a '95 2.2l Csi in Panama Blue which I adore... couldnt have asked for a better first car! Am looking forward to upgrading to an Aurion when I'm finished with this car in another 2-3 years when I finish uni.

No real mods to speak of except for linking remote central locking with immobiliser to the central locking and a spoiler goes on in a couple of weeks... maybe some mags and that'll be about it for this poor uni student lol. Anyway thats me!

Edited by Tash

Thanks for the welcome - would love to go for a cruise.... it all depends on where and when it is! Would love to check out all these hot camry's you speak of hehehe. Ahh.. I'm from regional Vic.. got relatives in Melbourne though (doesnt everyone lol)

• 1 month later...

Hi there my name is Latisha

I am a proud camry owner and driver.. i love the pic of yours. very nice.

any way i thought i would let you know u arnt the only one chick with taste lol. :D

whats state are u in?

• 7 months later...

post-3438-1169728268_thumb.jpg Hey im new on here and from Perth. i have a 93 CSI camry which i adore but i so want to put a body kit on it... anyone know where i can get one.

i have a 2 1/4 inch exhaust system and extractors, plus tinting. i love my baby. had it for 3 yrs now!

~Julz~

i was under the impression that the generation 2 camry stopped at 1992 and the generation 3 camrys started in 1993 unless urs is from the very beginning of the yr perthgurl.

Hooray another perth member, callum u get in contact with them i cant be bothored

That is an absolutely stunning car! I love the SV21 especially the last ones in '92, absolute finest examples of toyota quality and engineering - I don't know why i love them so much =) You rock for being a camry driver :yahoo:

Well kept ones still look and drive like they're brand new, compare it with any EB Falcon, TP Magna or VP Commodore which have all gone to crap now. Its like being in a time warp whenever I get into a mates stock SV21 - back to 1992 again, it's probably just childhood memories that make me so fond of the sv21.

I think I'm gonna have to get meself one sometime this year. :P

1) I'm not a girl

2) I'm from Western Sydney, NSW

3) I drive a 1998 Toyota Vienta Grande, leather trim, electric seats, moonroof, 6-disc stacker, climate control, leccy windows + mirrors...

Lovin' it *has a quick peek for McDonalds lawyers*

sorry to say this, but yes, i'm a man

Live in the Blue Mountains (80km west of Sydney)

Have man boobs (does that make me a woman?)

Drive a 96 V6 Manual CSi with thumpin' sound system and furry playboy seat covers :P

post-3438-1169728268_thumb.jpg Hey im new on here and from Perth. i have a 93 CSI camry which i adore but i so want to put a body kit on it... anyone know where i can get one.

i have a 2 1/4 inch exhaust system and extractors, plus tinting. i love my baby. had it for 3 yrs now!

~Julz~

hey ..welcome to the TOCA...if ur SOR check out the Cypher boys on O'connor or Fibrevision in the Cannington area,Im presently getting skirting and looking at a new face for my 02 rolla,there very very helpful..check it out,Ive found Toyotas arent serviced as popular as the Nissan silvias & Gtrs (Holdens & Fords?? :blink: ) in regards to bodykitting & accessories..but im NOT here to blend in with my rolla if its not in the Catalogue mod it.................good luck on the kitting..seeya around

• 2 weeks later...

As of ten days ago I am a proud owner of a 96 5 SP Camry. It took me five weeks to find the one I was happy with at a price I could afford but it was worth the wait. You know what they say about kissing frogs to find princes? Some of the cars I looked at just left me shaking my head.

One question I have is about the colour. Previous owner said it was panama green but further up in this thread someone mentioned panama blue. I personally call it dark aqua!

Cute story though... Bought my new baby on monday, showed dad and his fiancee on tuesday, she love it so much that they went out and got a 97 Vienta on the friday!!! Thats a hell of a compliment. :D

hope you have fun in your camry :P

So far so good! First thing I did is regass the aircon (we had a stinker of a week last week), replace the stereo and speakers with my own and take it for a long fang around the place. Its done 10,000 klm in the last two years. All of it in 4 klm stints to and from work. The poor thing needed the cobwebs blown out of it metaphorically speaking.

In case anyone is interested, you can fit 5 x 7's in the front door. Ended up with 6" in the fronts because one of the speakers had been damaged (argh) but it can be done and they sounded sweet. Well, the one that still worked.

• 1 year later...

~Julz~

hi im a guy but was wonderin were u got the exhaust and extractors

does it sound nice