Difference with a 92 celica supra convertible and a 91 convertible

sabby

So I've been browsing some sites and stumbled across a 92 celica supra convertible fairly cheap, but what's the difference between a 92 model and a 91 I've just recently found out that mine is actually the celica supra model as well due to having the sports steering wheel and bosh kit on it and front supra seats, could someone tell me if my information is correct and what sort of price should I pay for the 92 model and is there any difference with the both will parts fit on the 91??

There is no such thing as a 1992 celica-supra... While your car might have different seats and steeting wheels, the celica supra refers to the first two generations of supra (MA46, MA61)

Nearly all parts from 1989 (late) to 1993 celica's (ST18x) are interchangeable, be aware that there were several different engines across the ST18x range however.

(ST182 - 3SGE, ST183 - 3SFE or 3SGE, ST184 - 5SFE, ST185 - 3SGTE)

:) cheers for that I just wasn't 100% sure that's why I asked, So even tho there are several models of that year what would a reasonable price be for it? Ive still got a lot to learn about the convertible celicas, as soon as I can upload photos I'll post pictures of mine up on my profile

I have no idea about the worth of convertable ones, but I would not pay more than $2000 for a non-turbo (ST182,3,4) celica... and for it to be worth $2000 it would have to be mint.

Maybe I am a bit biased (I have owned 5 or so celicas in the past.. and would NEVER own another one)... so maybe check out redbook.com.au for more accurate pricing.