LED foggies

Rolls87

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/360510972745?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_5568wt_1094

hey guys, i bought this LED foggie on ebay and they just came in i plugged them in and they didnt work does anyone no what could be the problem

Yeah I think they are brighter then your standard white bulbs. See what rolls thinks after tonight. They were easy to install for me because I had the front bar drop to do my headlights. Not sure how easy it would be to go from underneath without dropping the bar.

Yeah I think they are brighter then your standard white bulbs. See what rolls thinks after tonight. They were easy to install for me because I had the front bar drop to do my headlights. Not sure how easy it would be to go from underneath without dropping the bar.

Its a LED globe revolution. We have them in the house and the power bills are so much lower due to all the wattage we save.

Wonder how long it will be when they use only LED lights on the cars and inside the car. Maybe then we'll see a smaller car

battery which will save room where some other fancy gadets could be used.

New traffic lights going up all over Perth with these dimpled light swhich are the new LED traffic lights.

Many new street lights have LED's. State governmnet going to save millions with these globes.

What are the wattage on your LED globes ?

You may want to check to see if they are certified as if they are to bright the cops may pull you over

for lkighting up to much of the road.

Are they CE certified or C-Ticked ?

House ones that are not CE or C-Ticked may interfere with other electronics in the home.

Some can even interfere with the TV reception when turned on.

If they make LED bulbs for inside the car I would get some warm white ones like we have in the house.

Edited by jsta