2012 Camry Hybrid best phone option

Al48

I have just purchased a new hybrid. I have heard there may be issues with certain mobile phones pairing with Camry bluetooth. I am up for a phone upgrade.

Can you tell me what phone you have that succesfully works for you? I am looking at getting a Galaxy Slll. Thanks in advance.

We have a hybrid H 2012, and my S3, my wife blackberry bold 9900, and my daughters iPhone, all work well with either the phone function or music streaming function (even with 3rd party app such as Spotify).

Take care

Edited by Johannes

• 2 weeks later...

in my 2010 model camry hybrid, galaxy nexus works but the new lg nexus doesn't work (well i got it to go once but after the upgrade it stopped working again!)

mixo

My HTC Desire paired and works fine with 2013 Hybrid HL. I initially had trouble with it disconnecting randomly but then realised it was the Uniden Bluetooth car kit app that I had previously installed that was causing the issue. Once I uninstalled that app it was fine.

Audio is good and loud both ways, just slight a echo for the person listening to me as if I was calling from inside an empty hall or tunnel.

I paired from the phone, not the car kit and checked always allow and accept when I got the phone pop up to allow access to contacts. Always reconnects fine automatically.

Took me a little while to realise the contacts button greying out when I was moving was just a safety feature, not the pairing losing the contacts.

A148, thanks for posting about the HTC ONE XL. I am looking to upgrade to a telstra blue tick shortly due to spending a lot of time in the bush.

• 1 month later...