MarshMallow

El Donkey

Hi guys thought i post up my ride my last one i posted i had a dark blue 101 with green steelies

August2011457.jpg

but now its my ae112 thats the flavour now

03122012410_zps5716c88f.jpg

funky025.jpg

engine bay

310320131632_zpsfb388e7b.jpg

310320131633_zps504da009.jpg

310320131634_zpsa260ed32.jpg

310320131635_zpsdf1c547f.jpg

290320131572_zps12418515.jpg

290320131573_zps1531976e.jpg

And playing hide and seek

290320131574_zps3768cdc0.jpg

290320131579_zps3416003d.jpg

so thats her hope you like.

specs

wheels 15x8 +25 og sakura's

tyres 195/ 50 pirelli upfront , and kuhmo down the back

suspension std shocks on lovell super low springs

ae92/93 strut bar soon to be painted

engine std with 2 inch pipe and big ***** resonator with 2 inch single upswept tip

5% tints

future mods , new front lip, coilovers, and intake mods

did it on friday , its yellow film i just cut it out and stuck it on the outside of the headlight. But someone has peeled it off the left side and re- stuck it on , some people i cant keep there mittens to them selves :( But im thinking to get some new light housings and remove the casing and stick it to the chrome housing then stick the outer housing back on . Either that or stick it on the inside. Ill have to play around it but first ill need some more film as the roll i got had creases all through it but i dont know if heating it will get them out as i smooth it over.But i like the effect, new updates coming soon grill wise so stay tuned

nice one, have seen this one up on a couple of other forums.

do the tyres poke out much past the guards? in this one they look slightly proud:

i'm looking at achieving some dish this year (have got an AE112 too).

Jaay/ElDonkey: is the PCD for AE112 100?

^^ are you cutting out your grille? Like mesh type thing? Or Levin grille? But yeah man the tint looks alright man. Maybe try inside the light housing. It will stop people from peeling it off :P Have you tried tinting the whole headlight? That would be different!

Roulade, our stud pattern is 4x100 :)

An offset of +20-25 is perfect for 8" wide rim. 7" wide rim, a +30 is pretty flush!

on that note though, did either of you need to roll the guards at all? would rather avoid it if possible as i'm a DIY retard.

is it illegal to do? asking because i don't wanna do it myself and don't want to rock up to a garage somewhere, ask for it and then have the guy look at me like an even bigger ******* than i may already appear to him as

I don't think rolling guards is illegal lol

Yeah just get the rears done. Fronts are fine don't need too much work done there.

If your fitting wider wheels, its probably best to roll your guards.

nice one, have seen this one up on a couple of other forums.

do the tyres poke out much past the guards? in this one they look slightly proud:

i'm looking at achieving some dish this year (have got an AE112 too).

Jaay/ElDonkey: is the PCD for AE112 100?

yer the fron does hang out a little but i haven't had a proper wheel alingment done. I just need to camber them in but im limited to my std struts i dont know how much i can shift them as with coilover you have more room to tuck them in , but its all good

on that note though, did either of you need to roll the guards at all? would rather avoid it if possible as i'm a DIY retard.

is it illegal to do? asking because i don't wanna do it myself and don't want to rock up to a garage somewhere, ask for it and then have the guy look at me like an even bigger ******* than i may already appear to him as

Yer if you running the 8 inch wide wheels you'll need to roll the rear as the lip will definately scrub on the gaurd and the tyres wont last long. Just get Sydney Gaurd rolling to do it ithink its about 60 a corner, and just get them to do the rear but make sure you have the wheels and tyres with you so you can see how much needs to be done. Also it depends on your tyres aswell I run 195/50r15's stretched on but if you run a 45 profile you'll have less worries about any scrubbing , thats what im getting next when my tyres are shot

195/50 is good but camber solves the problem. 205/50 or 45 with camber would also be ok.

What coilovers and front lip are you looking at?

I was thinking bc coilovers and i found a front lip bar in europe that im interested in , Jay just seach for e11corolla front lip on google images its the blue one second pic, i think it looks good, id then put my 626 lip on that and scrape up every mutha fukcer that i come across hahahaha

Lool looks nice. I think there the TTE ones (I think) won't they cost a lot to buy + ship here? And I'm assuming that grille is your next mod? :P

Yer its probably going to cost abit to buy and ship, but ill just have to save, and no im thinking with the grill to either get it chrome dipped or try using the the series one grill, id have to get both together and see if one can fit inside the other. But first im going to put a white strip over the first rain on the top of the grill. Also i want to get the eye lids for it aswell.

check the attachment

post-1380-0-64840900-1364771045_thumb.jp

Edited by El Donkey

Series 1 grille wont fit. Its smaller and kinda a different design. But not sure if fitting the Series 1 grille into the Series 2 will work. Give it a go man! might work! :)

I had eyelids before but didnt really like them so I sold them haha

I was lucky to find them on eBay man. Pretty rare to find. There's this Website that had them. I think it was called Booster Tuning or something like that.

You could try Black or White contact for books and stuff haha

Thanks mate, you know when you walk away from your car and you turn around to take a glimps, im doing that alot lately and walking into sign post. I really like the look

I don't think rolling guards is illegal lol

haha yeah fair enough.

probably just going to go 7" but yeah will look at just doing the rears.

in a perfect world i'd be going with the gold rota aleica (hayashi yayoi/sakura knock-off) but the tamest specs they come in 15x8 with no offset. that would be the jam as a previous owner has already taken it upon themselves to spray all the badging gold, just going to go with it.

now thinking maybe the mesh enkei they've re-issued but need to sort the springs before anything else...

yer i like the look of them, id go old school and stick 60 profile at the back and 45 up front get that jacked up look , that'll keep them guessing hahahaha

nice pic