MarshMallow

El Donkey

I've done the enkie rpf1's. They look good as well. It's somewhere in my build thread. I can do more if you like and ill pm you them but don't expect a pro job :P haha

going to start a slow motion thread for mine on here sometime soon so may hit you up then to see what the gold mesh look like on it (8L5, blue pearl / reflex blue). el donkey don't mean to hijack you're thread mate.

• Like 1

going to start a slow motion thread for mine on here sometime soon so may hit you up then to see what the gold mesh look like on it (8L5, blue pearl / reflex blue). el donkey don't mean to hijack you're thread mate.

Gold or white will look so good I reckon. Either way you can't go wrong.

The only bad thing about white is you need to clean them all the time lol

Ever thought of BBS RS meshies? White or gold centers?

(thread now here)

hadn't looked into BBS to be honest but yeah thinking of either white or gold. initially i was against the gold badging and ready to return it to stock/silver but it's grown on me now (especially seeing the same car as mine around a bit, definitely more in the purple-ish blue than in silver or green).

• 2 weeks later...

thanks mate where were you heading, we seem to be passing by around the roads abit hahaha

Haha I know right. I was in Wollongong and coming back home lol

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

so jealous everyone running super lows or have dropped 40mm all around, i'm running stock and frankly im running scared from dropping anymore than 30mm.

I REGRET getting 205's over 195's. But they were the only ones that had less stretch for 8 inch wide rims.

That 10mm of extra width is driving me mad lol. I need to camber my wheels all around to tuck the wheels at the front.

nah you'll be right just get your suspension in then you can asses how you can camber the wheels in , your going to have a sick looking car in the end , but you just have to go for it

• 3 weeks later...

Looks good man. Like the masking on the taillights, makes it look different. First time logging into this for a while, recognise your rolla from my AE112 facebook page. Love the yellow tint highbeams.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...