AE112R Levin: From Stock to Eternity

roulade

Nice one mate. Came out good! Haha same antenna as mine but its faded to this wierd goldish colour ahha

thanks mate.

faded to this wierd goldish colour ahha

haha what? goldish?
like it's copper that the guy has sprayed black?

more than anything i'm keen to see what happens to the fake carbon bit. will it fade or crack first? place your bets now...

Ill take a photo of it later and show you what I mean. If you got it from China then you have a 50/50 chance of it fading ahha.

yeah i have noticed zero difference. was pretty crucial to me as i don't have CD or cassette in the car at the moment (radio-only pioneer super tuner iii)

• 4 weeks later...

Like the blue 112 espescially with the gold badges. Is the aerial hard to swap or pretty straight forward. Great seeing more AE112's getting done in Aus. I run the AE112 facebook page, while the are a handful of aussie rollas the majority seem to be from overseas.

• 2 months later...

a guy was selling an aztec gold conqest/ascent that he added on sportivo bars and skirts to a while ago.

had the risers listed as extras he could throw in if the buyer was keen. apparently got them from a wreckers a few months ago when a sportivo went in t-boned but just hadn't fitted them yet. [not sure why he didn't get some when he got the skirts and bars prior to that but didn't really want to enter into the guy's biography]

rims and springs are a yes but i'm not gonna go in on the kit.

the bonnet has now started to peel so going to get that fixed up same as the roof then get the risers done at the same time. then yeah some springs and eventuallllllly some rims (still leaning towards enkei92s) and after that will just chill out and chuck my money into the various other moneypits i have on the go at the same time as the car.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No updates. Instead I've been chucking money into the various other moneypits in my life for a bit.

Simon, the original just screwed out, eBay one screwed in. No special talent required. The eBay one is still on firm, hasn't budged.