New to site

spags

Hey guys, just found this beauty of a site.. Got myself a Corolla Sport Sedan 05 a few months ago.. Done some basic interior work with seatcovers, gear knob, gear boot..

Now im looking to get abit more serious.. Really keen on a bodykit but have yet to see any available..

So in the mean time im after a muffler and possibly get it lowered. Im a complete noob to the car scene, so any help would be grateful.. How low can u go, i want a visual difference, but it still needs to be practical.. What prices am i looking at?

Thanks, oh and anyone with an 04-05 sedan, id love to see what youve got.

Dan.

Welcome to the club!

Personally I find the search function to be a bit of a hit & miss affair. Boost your chances of finding what you need by using the 'advanced' search functions (linked to in the search form). But still, that's no guarantee.

I don't mind repeated questions, just be sure not to make multiple threads as some people around here don't appreciate it.

bodykits and lowering by way of coilovers or springs has been covered many times already so search or simply browse all the topics.

with the bodykit you can easily get the factory sportivo kit from toyota dealer. if you want something fancy and imitation if you are in sydney check ignition x or in melb go techie on the move.

with muffler i have got a trd muffler for sale. but if you are not really interested in genuine parts then any muffler shop will do the job for you custom.

827cs.jpg

marcus u stole my rims

out of interest are you using the hub rings? i cannot remember seeing them on your wheels last time. they are the yellow rings because the wheels are not factory the rings are sized to suit toyota hubs.

996pr.jpg