Aurion's Clock Spring

Hi all.I have a 2012 presara aurion and ODO meter is on 14500km.Due to coming squeaking sound from the steering wheel,i opened steering wheel column cover.I noticed that the clock spring of the car is making noise and I have to replace it.

Does anybody have part number of clockspring of aurion 2012?

And do you know how hard is to replace the part?!

P.S I can't use guarantee services because i'm Iranian and we don't have legal toyota dealer.

Thank you:)

Hi all.I have a 2012 presara aurion and ODO meter is on 14500km.Due to coming squeaking sound from the steering wheel,i opened steering wheel column cover.I noticed that the clock spring of the car is making noise and I have to replace it.

P.S I can't use guarantee services because i'm Iranian and we don't have legal toyota dealer.

No clue but how about you call toyota aus or a toyota dealer from here and get the part number or even just email.

No clue but how about you call toyota aus or a toyota dealer from here and get the part number or even just email.

They will say contact your nearest Toyota dealer!

Thanks for reply.