pod filter adapter help?

posmmmmm

hi everyone,

i have a pod filter on my celica right now but its not on properly with the original air intake tube because the old one was cracked.. i got a new air intake tube but now i need to find a pod filter adapter that fits onto my air intake tube and the pod filter, the pod filter i have is 3 inches and its off my boyfriends old car... i cant find a pod filter adapter anywhere, ive tried supercheap auto, autobarn, ebay etc.. i just cant seem to find an adapter that fits into my air intake tube that will also fit my 3 inch pod.. i just want to know if i will have to buy a whole new pod thats maybe smaller or is it possible to find an adapter that will fit my tube and pod filter??? and if i dont need to find a new pod filter.. where can i get an adapter for my car??

Edited by posmmmmm

Hey, how many supercheapautos have you been to?
I found a sillicon adapter for my intercooler on my third SCA shop visit on the northen beaches, as they didnt have any in my area
they have very limited numbers of shapes and sizes at each shop ( I dont know why ). maybe just give them a call.... and hope for a helpful staff

Ive been to 2 supercheap and 1 repco.. im gonna go to bunnings this week and try my luck there with pipe adaptors and what not