Brisbane Turbo 3vz-fe Says Hi =]

Hi Guys,

Ive been around in the camry scene for awhile now but thought i'd catch up with everyone.

I own The green beast hahaha. My 96 Camry Vienta Turbo. Be good to catch up on cruises or something around brisbane just like the AusCam guys used to do. Also just for future if i dont sell my ride might think about rebuilding the motor and reinforce the housings to go with some spray =].

Nice to meet you all

Khanh

post-33187-0-38409400-1372814594_thumb.j

hahah i remember last time i went out to the meet with you guys n my radiator hose broke and someone helped me fix it at their house!! but my car had no boost then. wait till you see my baby go now ;)

hahah i remember last time i went out to the meet with you guys n my radiator hose broke and someone helped me fix it at their house!! but my car had no boost then. wait till you see my baby go now ;)

That was me! I remember this car, it used to be ghetto as f*ck, it was awesome. Looks even more awesome now.

Hi Guys,

Ive been around in the camry scene for awhile now but thought i'd catch up with everyone.

I own The green beast hahaha. My 96 Camry Vienta Turbo. Be good to catch up on cruises or something around brisbane just like the AusCam guys used to do. Also just for future if i dont sell my ride might think about rebuilding the motor and reinforce the housings to go with some spray =].

Nice to meet you all

Khanh

Haha cheers again mate!! Are u heading out tonight? If u are pass us your number and ill meet up with you first

I'm gonna be out tonight, just come to the loop (400 gregory tce, spring hill) at 8. Not much point coming here first as I am only about 3k from the loop

Hi Guys,

Nice to meet you all

Khanh

How many Wasps she have