Door courtesy lights

Bangtown

Hey guys, anyone have any experience with changing these. I am trying to see if you can get Blue ones but can only find the bright white whole assembly or that cracked out flashing epileptic ones. Any clues?

Also just bought the Angel eye set up from mars, again anyone have any experience putting to stuff together. hope it was worth the cash........

Hey guys, anyone have any experience with changing these. I am trying to see if you can get Blue ones but can only find the bright white whole assembly or that cracked out flashing epileptic ones. Any clues?

Also just bought the Angel eye set up from mars, again anyone have any experience putting to stuff together. hope it was worth the cash........

Hi Bangtown

I have purchased the Angel eyes from Crazy the god for my 2008 zr6, which is similar to the Mars one, all from Taiwan...

Anyways you will need custom wiring done, it is not plug and play

I have to get an auto-electrician ($200) to get mine in

Biggest problem I had was the bulb size

I had to order in D4S HID conversion kit, as my H11 HID conversion did not fit properly

The H11 halogens did not fit for me also

Regards

Juan

Hmmmm ok thanks Juan I thought it sounded good to be true. so I bought it all to together so I got the angel eyes, 55watt globes to fit and the 8000k HID ballast kit. All up 6 hundy with free shipping.

But sounds like its not over so does anyone know of any good auto electricians in Adelaide area that can make short work of this?

Won't get here for another week tho

Ask Defyant, Facebook.com/defyantmods - he's pro at doing angel eyes on Aurions :)

For the doors I'll show you some pics tonight when I get home - they're a walk in the park mate. As k_lee said it's just popping them out with a flat head

Yeah I got them done today easy as I know . Haha

But I only got like blue glass T10's. well I say blue but look green, weak as ***** also.

What I should have said where or how can I get pretty bright blue courtesy light?

Thanks guys

Oh and ill pm def tonight. Thanks for the ref

Next is wheels..........OH S&$T!!!!

CHeers buff awaiting orders.

I reckon the misses is gonna have to be home sick from work this week

Just to be home when all my goodies get here....