Toyota Down Lights

Rukus Son

a little while ago i had Auto Barn Fit 2 Down Lights under the 2 Front Doors which when you open the Door the Toyota Emblem is Displayed on the Ground, the Word Toyota was in Bright Red, but Since having my 3D rear Blue Light Badge fitted the Down lights have lost all Color & the Word Toyota is in White & i can not even Believe Auto Barn are not even knowing what the Problem is, Can anyone tell me why my Down Lights in my 2 front Doors are no longer having any Color.?

post-27382-0-62201500-1376752616_thumb.j

@ Bangtown, hahaha i'm afraid is a little too late for that i have gone a little Crazy & i couldn't stop Auto Barn Just Love my Rukus even though there has been many Problems, now this is why i am in need of some help & i had explained all of this when i had dropped off the Rukus on Wednesday 10 am but when they had Phoned me back at 5 pm i forget to remind them not to forget to check out my Down Lights, now i must wait for them to phone me when they have found what the problem is. if you think my Rukus has too many Lights now wait until i get the Under Body lights fitted hahaha :spiteful:

• 4 weeks later...

:( too many lights? Haha

hey i come with the best news :yahoo: my down lights were still on warranty, Auto barn had to order another set & last Tuesday had Auto Barn fit them again + they needed to fit my Bright Blue Flashing Viper sticker that i had ordered off Amazon as E-Bay was way too expensive & i went looking else where lucky for me they were on sale. they had to be wired in & now every time i lock up my boxy babe the Snake comes alive ;) hahaha Yep when my Boxy Babe is parked out in the Car Park where i work seeing that Blue flashing light makes them stay right away hahaha & the guy at Auto Barn was trying to tell me not to get any stickers warning car thieves you have car alarm but i am different. now when my Boxy Babe is parked in my Garage all you can see is bright blue flashing light thinking the Aliens have landed ;)