Aurion floor mats

Canyonero

Hi guys,

I bought a 06/2007 Aurion AT-X with 'fake' floor mats. It wasn't genuine Toyota and therefore didnt fit correctly.

Contacted the Toyota dealer here in Canberra and they said it would cost me $116 to pick up. No dramas there, I just have question about the colours.

I believe the exterior colour of mine is 'Titan Silver' (which is apparently champagne/beige?) with the grey-ish (stone) interior. My initial guess of what the original floor mat colour would have been was grey/stone; so when I requested that colour the dealer said it would only fit the Prodigy and Presara.

He said that the only floor mats that will fit the AT-X are black.. which I find hard to believe because it's so contrasting and I doubt that Toyota would make such a decision. lol

Is this true? What colour floor mats do other ATX owners have?

Stone/Grey genuine Aurion car mats in mine. I'm stumped as to why genuine floor mats for the ATX don't fit the Prodigy or Presara models, or vice versa. Sounds suspiciously like BS to me.

Yeah, I dont think he was reading it properly.

is Castle Hill Toyota 'THE' place to head to for spares?