9/11... Was it all true?

BigBum

There are sooooo many more parts to this whole story about 9/11 as alot of u already know by watching such films as "THE AWFULL TRUTH" and other films by Micheal Moore.....But its just disgusting the things people are doin who are in power of countries to the rest of the world all in the name of GREED, MONEY and POWER........And America has been the worst offenders in history!!!!!

yeah it is very interesting have u seen the one where if u fold an american bill i dont know which ammount it is but it looks like a plane crashing into a building now how do people do it?????wat they just fold a note one day and hey presto you have an event in history that was foreseen on a dollar bill?????

makes u wonder if they pulled this off by shooting a missle at a government building and killing/injury officals... how important are civilian lives ....... i.e. the ppl that were in the towers ?????

makes u wonder if they pulled this off by shooting a missle at a government building and killing/injury officals... how important are civilian lives ....... i.e. the ppl that were in the towers ?????

I guess at the end of the day thay are not important, at least not to thepeople that do it. This is why it's called TERRORISM, all they want to do is spread terror and create fear. Why?? Who cares! They're D**kh**ds!!!!

WAR&All the dramas that have followed from 9/11 are because the people in power in america are just money hungry devils!!!!! The whole reason they invaded iraq and afaghanistan was so that they could create a diversion so they could run huge oil lines from those countries and take it all none of this "we are trying to find terrorists crap" but hey why dun we just tell our troops to kill innocent people while we are at it!!!! I really recommend any one who is into this topic and want to see how fake and dirty 9/11 really is to watch "the awful truth"!!!! The whole reason they went after Binladden was the fact that it was a business deal through the bush and binladden family that went horribly wrong!!!

And these to families have been doin business for years they also have a major oil company in america together GO FIGURE?!?!?!?

GEE I WONDER WHY WE PAY SO MUCH FOR PETROL NOW???!!!!HHhhhmmmmm......one guess why!!!LOL