Replacement Mag Wheel needed

The TuRD

Hi all, had a very unfortunate accident on the highway, hit a massive rock/brick and have totally destroyed a mag on my baby :angry: , is there anyone out there who has an original in mint condition they would be willing to part with. I have a 2007 TRD 3500SL aurion with the silver alloy wheels post-34155-0-97926200-1383953381_thumb.j. Please post reply with contact details for me to reach you. Pic of damaged write off rim. post-34155-0-60588000-1383962325_thumb.jpost-34155-0-69355100-1383962432_thumb.j

Edited by The Turd

Hard enough trying t get a set of those haha.

Toyota can't help? Arm and a leg I know but you might have no choice.

Or get or get it fixed. There are heaps of reputable rim fixers up there

Good luck mate

Nice ride too!!!!!

• Like 1

Yeh, toyota can, 560 rim, 97 cap... :o, going to try to see if one out there first... wishful thinking I feel, but you never know, not fixable, will try get a pic of damage up in orig post

Edited by The Turd

Yeh, toyota can, 560 rim, 97 cap... :o, going to try to see if one out there first... wishful thinking I feel, but you never know, not fixable, will try get a pic of damage up in orig post

Wooooaaaa expensive brick!!!!! :(

Just saw the updated damage. I reackon it's def fixable has someone already told you it wasn't? . Would try that first bud. I have seen way worse than that be fixed. Just looks like impact dent and crack.

Man that is unlucky!

:)

• Like 1

Its hard to get the perspective in a picture, its a good palm sized dint with 12cm crack, and 3-4 cm deep .... its not good, tyer crew said it was a write off, but I will check if I can find anyone locally that fixes them, thanks for the tip :) Just lucky no one was hurt as it launched the car!

Tyer survived, pulled up very quick!.... which is good cos I have a good set of pirellis on her and that one was only 12 months old and done about 3000k's so probs what saved it.

• Like 1

LOL...yeah, you are right about the condition, a bit ordinary, and if the rear right was touched one would wonder where the drive got his licence from.... the back of the cornflakes box me thinks!...sent them a message, will pick up a genuine one tomorrow, and then the baby is going into storage!...only to be driven on sundays...whilst wearing the cardy n pearls of course!