Replacing the bonent on a 03 Sportivo

Hi all, I am just wondering if there is anything I should look out for when it comes to replacing the bonent on my 03 sportivo which is South Africian made. The bonet has been damaged and all the clear coat plus paint is peeling off and thus I have found a ZZE122 bonent from a wreckers which is the same year and colour. I have spoken to a few wreckers who all reckon they are the same but I wanna see if anyone here has done this before.

I am Brisbane based and the bonet is in NSW, they are looking at $250 + $60 freight.

Any thoughts on the matter would be great. I understand the Jap models are different and will not work but I am unsure if the ZE122 is compatible with the ZE123 as I thought it was really the running gear and internals that were different except for some added skirts and flashing that add to the overall look of the car.

If u do get a Japanese bonnet, put it on and let us know if it fits. I know the doors are definitely different as the latches are higher on the Japanese doors. Bloody stooopit if u ask me. Why not make all fit the same?