how much for an 05 Sportivo?

ash

$25k drive away, FAROUT what an awesome deal. Wish that was possible up here in Sydney darn it.

Get a hold of the Drive liftout from Friday's SMH ... the article about the Stivo's demise mentioned that there would be sizable discounts on remaining stock.

Run, don't walk! :D

Hi peoples Im the guy who bought the Sportivo for 25k. Please note this price is not normally attainable.

Toyota Dealer cost is $24669 so when you factor in the **** they have to do they make nothing on the deal and it is only to turn over the numbers.

If anyone is interested in purchasing one of these awesome automobiles for a similar price send me a PM and I will get you in contact with my friend who is a sales manager there and we can arrange the cheapest price possible.

Benefits with this updated model is that none of the niggling issues that have been dogging owners of pre facelifted vehicles are not there also 3 year warranty worth more than most would like to say..........

Generally awesome car

Hi peoples Im the guy who bought the Sportivo for 25k. Please note this price is not normally attainable.

Toyota Dealer cost is $24669 so when you factor in the **** they have to do they make nothing on the deal and it is only to turn over the numbers.

If anyone is interested in purchasing one of these awesome automobiles for a similar price send me a PM and I will get you in contact with my friend who is a sales manager there and we can arrange the cheapest price possible.

Benefits with this updated model is that none of the niggling issues that have been dogging owners of pre facelifted vehicles are not there also 3 year warranty worth more than most would like to say..........

Generally awesome car

Nothing wrong with my pre-facelift sportivo dude. No rattles, no nothing, and as shown on dyno day, my pre-facelift stivo pumped the post-facelift stivo's is stock forms.

Well... I did it!! I have put down a deposit on my new (Lucifer Red) Sportivo :D

I ended up paying $27,500 which I am happy with. Assuming all goes well I should be taking delivery the week prior to Christmas - what a pressie!!

Ash